Thai Curry Chicken
- 1 Lbs. Chicken (breast or thigh) sliced in thin strips
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1 Tbs. red curry paste
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup broccoli heads
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Thai Mandarin, Ginger Garlic, Hawaiian Jalapeno or your favorite pepper jelly
1. Stir-fry red curry with can of coconut milk.
2. Heat until boiling. Boil 1 min, then simmer.
3. Add second can of coconut milk
4. Add pepper jelly, brown sugar and fish sauce (stir)
5. Add chicken (stir)
6. Add broccoli, basil and pineapple (stir)
7. Let simmer fir 15 min.
Serve over jasmine rice.