Rose City Cream Cheese Dip
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2-Jar of your favorite Rose City Pepperhead Jelly
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare 8" spring form pan or baking dish by greasing with baking spray or butter
3. Mix all ingredients together.
4. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40 Minutes.
5. Heat 2 Tbs. of Pepper Jelly in microwave just before dip is done.
6. Remove from oven and glaze top with the 2 tablespoons of pepper jelly.
7. Place back in oven for 5 min.
8. Cool for 5 minutes. Remove and serve with hearty bread or crackers.