- 4-6 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Jar Mango Madness Pepper Jelly
- 2 Tbs. Olive oil
- 2 Tbs. Vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. Flour or Corn tortilla's
- 1 Yellow bell pepper
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Large yellow or sweet onion
- 1 Tbs. minced garlic
- Condiments: Grated cheese, sour cream, diced avocado and salsa
1. Cut Chicken, Peppers and Onions into strips.
2. Heat vegetable oil in skillet and brown chicken.
3. While chicken is browning, cook peppers and onions in a separate skillet using olive oil.
4. Add Jelly and minced garlic to chicken
5. Cook additional 5 min.
6. Add peppers and onions to browned chicken.
Serve with warmed tortillas and condiments.