Asian Glazed Pork Chops
- 4-6 thick cut Rib Pork chops
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce or
- Braggs amino acids
- 1/3 cup Ginger Garlic Pepper Jelly
- 2 tsp. That’s good garlic or 5 cloves of garlic minced (Everything is good with more garlic)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbs Minced onion
- 2 Tbs. Mirin
- 1 tsp. Fish Sauce
- Place pork chops in deep dish or ziplock bag and marinate for 2-4 hours. Flipping each hour.
- Fire up your smoker or grill. Remove from Marinade and place on grill.
- Grill approximately 12-15 per side. I turn mine after 5-7 minutes. Rotating them twice on each side.
- Cook to 145 degrees and let rest 3 minutes.
- Serve with grilled corn and potatoes or rice.
- Optional: bring the leftover marinade to a boil and then reduce it until thickened approximately 20 minutes