- 1 small Wheel of Brie
- 1/2 cup Marionberry Blast, Hollerin' Huckleberry or Rockin' Raspberry Chipotle Jelly
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry
- 1/2 cup Toasted Almonds
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup milk or heavy cream
1. Mix Pepper Jelly and Almonds together, set aside
2. Mix egg yolk & milk/cream together to make an egg wash (set aside until assembly)
3. Unfold puff pastry sheets.
4. Slice wheel of brie in half.
5. Spoon jelly/almond mixture in the center of the lower half of the brie wheel (Be careful to keep away from edges).
6. Put wheel of brie back together.
7. Put brie in the center of the puff pastry.
8. Fold one sheet of the puff pastry up and around edges and top of brie wheel. Sealing with egg wash.
9. Fold second sheet of puff pastry over top and tuck underneath wheel of brie. Sealing with egg wash.
10. Cover puff pastry in egg wash mixture. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown.
Serve with hearty bread or crackers.