Pepper Jelly Stuffed Peppers
We had a good problem to have. What to do with all of the extra Poblano & Anaheim peppers that we grow? Stuff them, we decided and they were soo good!
- Large Poblano and/or Anaheim Peppers
- Cream Cheese
- Favorite cheeses shredded
- Double Dare Pepper Jelly (Mango Madness or Holiday Jalapeno would work great, too)
- Minced garlic
- White Pepper
- Blend cream cheese with your favorite shredded cheeses, 1/3 cup Pepper Jelly, minced garlic ( we use That’s Good Garlic), 1/4 of Panko, pinch of white pepper.
- Mix together. Cut peppers lengthwise and remove seeds. Stuff and top with a little more Panko.
- Grill for approx 30 minutes or until peppers are a little wrinkly.
- No grill, no problem. Bake at 375 degrees for approx. same time