Korean BBQ Skewers
- 1 1/2 Lbs. beef tenderloin or chicken cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or alternative soy
- 1/4 cup Mirin
- 3Tbs brown sugar
- 2Tbs Ginger Garlic pepper jelly
- 24 sweet peppers
- 1 medium white onion
1. Whisk soy, brown sugar, mirin, and ginger garlic in bowl.
2. Pour into re-sealable bag and add meat to marinate overnight in fridge.
3. Heat grill or coals to medium heat
4. Put peppers in 1/4 cup water and heat in microwave for 3 minutes
5. Prep skewers with meat and veggies
6. Cook skewers on grill for 2-3 minutes each side.
7. Brush remaining marinade over skewers just before taking off grill.